– are a hospitable, inclusive and enthusiastic person making everybody feel welcome and safe in our bar we call home.
– have a love for and knowledge of (but not limited to) beer and are eager to introduce our guests to new flavours, whether it be beer, food, music or anything really.
– don’t mind working weekends at all.
– are ready to commit to our Haring family for the foreseeable future.
– work bar shifts.
– help out with keeping the pub clean and cosy.
Other possible work:
– help in the brewery when needed (think of packaging and other odd jobs)
– driving around for deliveries
– A flexible contract for 24-32 hr/w
– The opportunity to be part of the story of a unique brewery in Utrecht
– Pretty good beers (if we may say so ourselves)
– Opportunities to develop and grow with our expanding business
Requirements & pres
– Fluent in the English language (knowledge of the Dutch language is a pre, but not required)
– A Dutch work permit
– Knowledge of beer styles, handling and tap systems is a pre
– Social Hygiene/HACCP/BHV certificates are a pre
– Driving license is a pre
– Please send resume/CV in Dutch or English with cover letter telling us why you want to be part of De Haring family to firstname.lastname@example.org